Advance Valve, Inc.
Advance Valve EXH-Series Exhaust Heads are used on safety valve vent stacks to remove entrained condensate by centrifugal action.
- Clean, dry gas exits to the atmosphere through top outlet.
- Separated Condensate is removed via bottom drain connection.
- Protect nearby personnel, property, and equipment from potential damage of entrained condensate.
- Heavy-gauge fabricated carbon steel construction with stainless steel centrifugal element.
- A variety of sizes are available. Please consult factory.
Back to Top